original Max & Co Post postcards from vintage black & white photos

We finally have our own website!

MaxAndCoPost.com is our new address! (this blog will no longer be updated - please add the new address to your bookmarks & reader)

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Philosophy: Keep Calm...

States that I am sending postcards to for NPCW 2013
 Keep Calm and Send Postcards.  That is my mantra for the week as I prepare and send 100 postcards for National Postcard Week

A little more than half of the recipients have requested their postcards in envelopes, thus the two stacks.  I am sending postcards to 32 states and 3 countries outside of the USA. 


I have already started receiving postcards and will post those pictures here on flickr.

If you are on Twitter, you can follow along with the adventure by searching for #NPCW2013 (I am MaxAndCoPost)

No comments:

Post a Comment